yay for questions, thanks for the tag yoippari6
RULES: (always re-post rules)
- Answer the 11 questions you are given.
- Create 11 new questions.
- Tag 11 people (and let them know they have been tagged)
1. What’s your favourite colour?
2. What song has been stuck in your head recently?
This is hideously embarrassing and the only song I’ve ever heard by them, but Salute by Little Mix.
did I really just post that on the internet yes I did but it’s so catchy
3. If given the chance, would you want to travel through space?
I don’t know that I’d cope very well but who could say no to that?
4. Your favourite season?
Spring! Bunnies! Lambs! Pastel colours! Chocolate! Not too warm! Not too cold! Pretty trees!
5. Would you dye your hair a vibrant colour?
I would love green but I’m not brave enough (and I wear too much green).
6. Do you have a favourite book?
AH difficult question but I’d have to say The Thread by Victoria Hislop; it’s a historical novel set in Greece and it follows 3 families- one Christian, one Muslim, one Jewish-through 3 generations from WW2 until today and it uses sewing and the amazing characters to tell a bit of Greece’s history and it makes me cry like a baby.
7. What’s your favourite flower?
I love daisies; they’re so modest and cute and under-rated, l refuse to class them as weeds.
8. 3 Thing about yourself that you think are great?
Oh shit. Ok so I came back to this at the end and I’ll go for my endurance(?), my taste in clothes and my ability to find something to trip over and go flat on my face, even on the smoothest surfaces.
9. What item of food would you throw off an isolated mountain, where it can cause no harm below, because it’s that awful?
10. What is your opinion on bees?
I think they’re adorable and honourable nd fiesty creatures, and this quote from bee movie sums up why I love them:
“According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.”
11. Do you like socks?
I admire a lot of socks cause they look cool, but not a big fan of wearing them.
1. What’s your favourite smell?
2. Name a strange habit you had as a child.
3. Describe the last time you felt self-accomplished or proud of yourself.
4. Is there a particular piece of music that you can’t go a day without listening to?
5. Are you procrastinating anything by typing/reading this?
6. Have you had any weird dreams recently? Describe.
7. Any guilty pleasures?
8. Give one pet hate about social networks.
9. Ever had an imaginary friend?
10. What’s been the best part of your week so far?
11. When did you last laugh so hard that you cried?